Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Class Challenge

One of the writing prompts from our book is to write an outrageous reaction to something insignificant:

Of course the printer is going to have a break down right at the exact moment that I need it. Ka-clunk, ka-clunk! Not only does it refuse to work but it's mocking me too! That stupid, pathetic, evil blinking green light. It's taunting me. It says 'I could work if only you knew how to use me properly'. Tch. Does it do this with anyone else? No! Someone else comes in and the magic voodoo of the printer makes it work just fine. They leave and boom! It hates me. I swear it hates me. It's conspiring to ruin my whole life.

Guess I'll have to print the picture somewhere else...
----

Surprisingly fun to write. Poor printer <3 I love you.

1 comment:

  1. aren't we overdue for another entry?

    here, I'll start one for you:

    "My oldest brother is so handsome, automobile engines start up on their when he walks down the road."

    ReplyDelete