Thursday, April 26, 2012

Sherlock... again

I haven't posted in a couple days and this is because I was working on a music video idea. Here it is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmTZF9C1-qU&feature=youtu.be

Never really made anything like that before so I was super proud just to have finished it in the first place.
And because this is a writing blog, I think I might have found another piece to the Reichenbach puzzle. Moffat keeps saying that people are missing a clue. Well, while editing my video (admittedly frame-by-frame) I noticed something strange about Sherlock's ear. The picture's not the best but if you look close, it appears to be some sort of pull away skin suggesting that this is either a masked cadaver or perhaps a dummy alltogether. Or.... maybe I'm just reading into clever misleads that the genius Moffat planted. Either way, what's your theory on how Sherlock survived?


Look at his ear!

No comments:

Post a Comment