Sunday, August 26, 2012

Old Spice Crossover

I bet if Old Spice got Tom Hiddleston as their spokesman, they’d sell a lot more…

Just picture it:

Tom(as Loki): “Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on Stark Tower with the god your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s the tesseract with the power to make the mortals kneel. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. Loki’d!”



I think it would be fun. Anyways! School is officially back in session and hopefully, I'll have a few more posts up. Later ya'll <3

2 comments: